19th November 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Biocon, Reliance Life Sciences or any other Biotech/Pharma industries if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology?

hello,
i have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology im willing to wok in biotech and pharma industreis can anybody tell me that if there is any recuritment going on reliance life science or biocon or any pharma or biotech industreis.

Related Questions:
15th December 2014, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Biocon, Reliance Life Sciences or any other Biotech/Pharma industries if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Yes, you can definitely get job in Biocon, Reliance Life Science or any other Biotech and Pharma companies. The job openings are listed in the respective organization's website from time to time as per the vacancy especially for the posts which needs eligibility criteria of being a post graduate or phd research scholar. Hence you need to keep in touch with the official websites. Some organization have a provision in which you need to submit your resume and when vacancy matching your resume arise, they will call you up for interview. Some of the best pharma companies links are provided below.

- Biocon Careers
- Reliance Life Science Careers
- Sun Pharma Careers
- Ranbaxy careers

- Dr. Reddy Job Openings in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?