27th June 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job with a good salary package in private sector after completing Integrated Chemical Engineering course?

My parents were too keen on the integrated course as they believed I would save 1 yr. Now, many people tell me it is a bad choice and integrated courses have no job offers and zero campus placements.

I am now a bit down-hearted since people tell me integrated courses are for those who like to do research and go into the teaching profession. I hate both those professions. I want to work in an industry. I cant change my course, as it is too late, but even if I dont get placed in my college, can I still go out and get a job with a good salary. Also, I am not into govt jobs, I want to work in the private sector, if lucky can I go abroad.

So, will things work out for me in the end or am I screwed for life.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  2. Expected salary in Private Sector for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  3. Good private sector jobs for Chemical engineer?
  4. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  6. What should I do after PG in English?
  7. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  8. Best option between government job and private job?
  9. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  10. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  11. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?
  12. Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?
  13. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  15. What salary package i can get in private banks on the basis of B.Com qualification?
  16. Current job openings in private sector for Chemical engineering?
  17. Can I get job in public or private sector in forthcoming months?
  18. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
27th June 2016, 07:17 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I get a job with a good salary package in private sector after completing Integrated Chemical Engineering course?

This is misconception if you think that by doing dual degree course you will save your 1 year of educational career, even it is not a bad choice if you go with dual degree course.

And this is totally illogical to say that you won't be getting any job or you will have less job opportunity and bla bla bla after doing dual degree course.

Even this is not like, that integrated courses or dual degree courses are for the research fellow.

The point is that, you have to score better in your integrated degree course and you have to perform best in your interview that is ti and nothing more than that you have to think for and work upon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?