22nd October 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i get teaching job after studying MA and B.Ed. in Punjabi?

I have completed my MA and B.Ed in punjabi in punjab state from Punjab university. Now i am shifting in delhi. Can i get a teaching there?

22nd October 2015, 08:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get teaching job after studying MA and B.Ed. in Punjabi?

Yes you can get a teaching job there as you are having a B.Ed Degree and also a MA Degree.
You need to appear for the Examinations and Interviews for the jobs and once you are able to crack these Interviews and Examinations you can become a teacher with the qualification that you have.
22nd October 2015, 09:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MA and B.Ed in punjabi in punjab state from Punjab university. Now i am shifting in delhi. Can i get a teaching there?
You can apply for the teacher job by applying for the TET exam which means Teacher Eligibility Test. There are eligibility conditions which are needed for applying for the exam and they are:

# You should have a citizenship in India.

# For taking classes for Classes I-V candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

# For joining in as a teacher for Classes VI-VIII Candidate should have completed a degree in any stream and even final year exam appearing candidate can also apply and should have got at least 60% aggregate.

# There are relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidate as they need to have at least 40% aggregate.
23rd October 2015, 01:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to get Teacher job in Delhi. B.Ed certificate is valid throughout the country so you can Teacher job in Delhi as well. Since, you have completed your B.Ed in Punjab so you can find job based on the Language. It is recommended to qualify in TET entrance exam which helps you to get Teaching job in Government schools. TET entrance exam score card is mandatory to get Teacher in Government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?