14th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Testing post in TCS BPS if cleared Technical round? Percentage criteria for getting this job?

Hello Sir,
I gave an interview for TCS BPS for Testing profile. I have cleared my Technical round. I have 86% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 65% in B.E. Will I be shortlisted for further rounds? I have 1 year experience in Infosys BPO. Please clarify the percentage criteria for TCS BPS.

1st June 2016, 12:06 AM
january2016

Default Re: Can I get Testing post in TCS BPS if cleared Technical round? Percentage criteria for getting this job?

If you have already entered into the TCS Interview round although you have less percentage.

it might happen that your 12th marks has not been paid much attention because of your talent or clearing of the exam.
So, it will be better for you to confirm the authority by saying that you have cleared the Technical Round but you have less percentage in 12th, so is it ok with them.

Just conform this so that you don't have to face much problem in future due to uncertain reason.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?