20th April 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Chances of selection in Wipro for a candidate who has done few mistakes in HR round?

Hello,
I have cleared written exam of Wipro, today I have attended Technical & HR rounds. My Technical round was too good. Also I have got a very nice feedback from my Technical interviewer. After that I have attended HR round. The questions asked were very simple like introduction, hobbies, about Wipro etc. I have explained all the questions but at some places I did some mistakes. I am not satisfied with my HR. Please anyone can tell me what is the chances of getting selected as they have said result will be send after 15 days.

21st April 2016, 09:37 PM
january2016

Default Re: Chances of selection in Wipro for a candidate who has done few mistakes in HR round?

Always remember, don't go on the feedback of any of the Interviewer. Even if you will perform bad then also they will say that good so, that you won't feel bad. This is the way HR used to handle their candidates.

Even if they gave positive feedback than also it is good for you. By the way what mistakes you did, you have not mentioned. If the mistake was simple it can be considered, hope you have made some simple and avoidable ,mistake. Don't worry if you are not satisfied, everything depends on HR now.

If HR were impressed then your silly and simple mistakes can be neglected.
So, don't worry and wait for the result day.
22nd April 2016, 12:36 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Chances of selection in Wipro for a candidate who has done few mistakes in HR round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have cleared written exam of Wipro, today I have attended Technical & HR rounds. My Technical round was too good. Also I have got a very nice feedback from my Technical interviewer. After that I have attended HR round. The questions asked were very simple like introduction, hobbies, about Wipro etc. I have explained all the questions but at some places I did some mistakes. I am not satisfied with my HR. Please anyone can tell me what is the chances of getting selected as they have said result will be send after 15 days.
Don't bother about it. Actually HR round is only for formality. If you are performed Written and Technical then definitely you will be selected. But sometimes they will reject the candidates without any reason because they have certain number will be allocated to recruitment team if they are selected more than that. They will start analysis each mistake done by the candidate in selection process and they will considered those things and they will reject.
22nd April 2016, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you should always be positive in your life. Wipro is a mass recruiter and performance in all selection rounds are taken into account. Hence you have bright chances of selection. Usually, the attitude and communication skills are tested in HR round and clearing technical round means 90% of the work is done. Hence , hope for the best and look forward to improve your skills and apply for more opportunities.
13th June 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hii....I have done my aptitude test but third round of aptitude test does not get open.... Please tell me kya can I have chances of selection for hr round or not??
29th January 2021, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I submit my coding question then it will show you have 18 sec left then he automatically submitted. i did not get last section which is essay writing

My code one is fully compile with all test case and second it will compille successful but not all test cases passes is there any chance for getting interview mail ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?