3rd July 2015, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for private ITI colleges after metric pass from NIOS? Which course should I follow in ITI to get job as Railway driver?

can I go for private ITI colleges to get job as Railway driver?should private colleges comes under N.C.V.T.or SCVT?which course(minimum duration) should I follow in ITI to get job as railway driver?Is metric pass from N.I.O.S is valid to get job as railway driver?

31st December 2015, 09:33 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I go for private ITI colleges after metric pass from NIOS? Which course should I follow in ITI to get job as Railway driver?

To get into Indian Railways as a Train driver, you have to write LOCO pilot Exam conducted by RRB.
LOCO-Pilot is the job for Train driver for which the minimum qualification is a degree and nothing else. Training will be provided whatever your course is concerned.
You have to do at least Diploma or an Engineering to join as a Driver. Being an ITI student you have wide options in joining many industry. You can join as a Technician in Indian Railways.
10th May 2018, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for private ITI colleges after metric pass from NIOS? Which course should I follow in ITI to get job as Railway driver?

I HAVE DONE MY GRADUATION IN 2107 AND MY 1 YEAR HAS GONE WASTE. BUT THE PLUS POINT IS MY 22 YEARS SO I CAN JOIN FOR THE ITI AND TRY FOR THE RAILWAY.
I CAN SURELY KNOCK OUT THE RAILWAY EXAM BUT I HAVE NOT CONFIRMATION ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.
16th August 2022, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Will private iti certificate valid for railway group d.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?