16th January 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I select Science course after board exams to apply for Bank Clerk job?

Can I select Science course after board exams to apply for Bank Clerk job? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same? Awaiting for the positive response on this.

16th January 2016, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I select Science course after board exams to apply for Bank Clerk job?

Yes, you may select the science course after completion of Board examination to appear in Banking related recruitment exams. You may choose any stream you are very much interested after board examinations. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking jobs is "Graduate Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. The Graduation may be in Arts/ Commerce/ Science but should be completed from a recognized university. As you are very interested to choose Science course, I strongly suggest you to go ahead. So you may choose Science course after completion of board examinations in order to be eligible for bank clerical cadre jobs.
16th January 2016, 11:20 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I select Science course after board exams to apply for Bank Clerk job?

Yes, you can select the Science course in graduation, to appear for bank entrance examination.

Bank entrance examination is conducted by IBPS or SBI for recruitment of candidates in banking jobs. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

The age limit to appear for Clerk jobs is 18-28 years for SBI and 20-28 years for IBPS relaxation for reserved category.

As, there is no limitation on discipline and aggregate of graduation, so you can appear for examination after pursuing degree in any discipline.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in or http://www.sbi.co.in
17th January 2016, 04:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can select Science course after board exams to apply for Bank Clerk job.

Candidate can complete his/her graduation degree in any stream in order to apply for Bank Clerk job.
Age of candidate must be from 20 to 30 years.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.
17th January 2016, 10:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested in doing job in banking sector. Yes, definitely you can take science course after board exam for bank PO, Clerk job.

>>The eligibility for bank PO, clerk etc is that student must possess graduation degree from any recognized university. In my opinion, you have to do simple graduation such as B.A, B.Com etc and start preparation for banking job either by itself or by joining any good coaching institute.

>>You have to start your preparation in the meanwhile of your graduation course side by side. This will help you lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?