3rd March 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and last date to apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?

Hi, I came to know that Anna University organizes Pool Campus and Infosys is coming to schedule pool campus for hiring B.Tech freshers. I want to know which is the last date to apply for this pool campus? And also tell me all the relevant information regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  2. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Pool Campus Drive for B.E. final year student of Anna University? Detailed information about Technical rounds? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus in Anna University being an outside candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?
  5. Detailed information of Infosys Joint Campus Drive? What kind of work environment is there at Infosys?
  6. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  9. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  10. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  11. How can I apply for CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University? Is it chargeable?
  12. Whether Powerlifting competition is available in Infosys?
  13. When and Where TCS will conduct Pool Campus Drive in Lucknow?
  14. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University?
  16. Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?
  17. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get a software job after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?