23rd March 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to attend Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support Executive Interview?

Hello Sir,
I have applied in Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support Executive Interview. I want to know about the documents required to attend this Interview?

27th March 2016, 02:58 PM
january2016

Default Re: Documents required to attend Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support Executive Interview?

To attend an interview for any company you need not to take much document along with you. What you need to take is mentioned below:

1. 2 passport size photograph.
2. Engineering Final degree Marksheet.
3. Resume.

** These are the mandatory documents that are required while appearing for any
interview for any MNC's
29th March 2016, 03:45 PM
reddy8892

Default Re: Documents required to attend Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support Executive Interview?

Dear friend,

the require documents for Hinduja Global Solutions is given below.
1. Copy of Updated CV
2.Any one of Id proof like Voter ID,Pan cards,Adhar card,Driving licence or passport any one of it
3.Passport size photo.

If you selected in the interview you need to submit 10th,12th and graduation certificate Xerox copies and also submit the id proof.

thank you.

best of luck.
6th March 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in interview, i have all original markscards. But I passed my 6th semester on Nov-Dec examination. So I don't get original markscard of it. I have result sheet of it.
Is any problem?
Please give reply to my question.. Please
23rd March 2019, 04:16 PM
mahrukm

If you have passed out the examination, you can explain the HR Dept that you are waiting for your Certificate and Marksheet can be submitted meanwhile.

Company will be verifying the College and Marksheet for joining formalities and experience letter will be most preferred one for verification.
4th February 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I do not have PUC marks card but only has graduation marks card. Will it be issue when I join any MNC company ?
3rd December 2022, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to submit Payslip along with the documents for clinical executives?
3rd December 2022, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is payslip is mandatory to submit along with document for clinical executives in HGS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?