19th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my BCA but I have one backlog and result of that will be declared in next month. So am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  2. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  4. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  6. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  7. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  8. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  11. Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 5.9 CGPA till 6th semester of B.E.?
  12. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  13. Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?
  14. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  16. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  17. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  18. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
21st April 2016, 03:52 AM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Wipro Off-Campus. Only those who qualified in the examination are eligible or appearing in the final year of the examination candidates are eligible. Those who have standing backlogs are ineligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?