2nd February 2010, 08:51 PM
cenaraju786

What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

what freshers in engineering should do for being placed in MNCs????
aspect of engineers in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement technical papers for electronics engineers?
  2. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  3. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Engineers India Limited Placement Questions?
  5. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job after B.Tech./B.E. in electronic engineering?
  7. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  8. When the notification of ECIL recruitment will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  9. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?
  10. Job vacancies in Electrical companies of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Engineers India Limited Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which branches are eligible for IES exam?
  13. What kind of jobs can one get after doing communication course?
  14. Which are the upcoming sectors in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  16. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  17. Does Syntel provide placement to instrumentation engineers?
  18. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
3rd February 2010, 05:36 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

they should try and give GATE exams and prepare well for it as then they will automatically have an upper edge and along with that if any one persues for MBA then it will certainly land them in a good job in the MNC's and also with a good salary but if one wants to do more in technical field then one must opt for Mtech to get his educational background strong and then jump into the quest for jobs in MNC's. all the best wish you good luck for future....
3rd February 2010, 01:58 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

the aspects of engineering in india is very good,and day by day it is growing up.
to be placed in mncs you should have a very good knowledge in basic electronics as well as communication skills is also mandatory.
4th February 2010, 12:22 AM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

electronics engineers have great scope in terms of placement .. all the companies are prefering electronics engineering students.. electronics engineers can apply for software companies and their core companies .. so it an added advantage for the electronics engineers
8th February 2010, 04:26 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend
Don't need to worry at all as India is no more under purview of recession. Lot of big MNC's are coming and investing in manpower recruitment in India as you know India is enriched with mastermind people here. So don't panic and keep on doing hard work and sharpen your skills, keep in contact with placement agencies and websites.
9th February 2010, 04:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

in india there are wide scope for electronics engineers. most of the companies provide jobs on the basis of electronics. so there are manny jobs for electronics engineers.
9th February 2010, 04:44 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

if you are studying in a good and reputed college than you can get job in jindal, hindalco, and you can also go for IT industry like TCS,INFOSIS,WIPRO,SATYAM and many more.
16th February 2010, 03:09 PM
madhar_skeee

first have 60 to 65 %,,then have main basics in electricals and mahines subject and also they have good opportunity in software and their core companys also like dell ,ibm,satyam,infosis like this
28th February 2010, 09:22 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
there is good aspects of placement of electronics engineer........in india as well as foreign country also..
if you want to joinit than go for it
good luck..
8th March 2010, 01:29 AM
charumat

better acquire proficiency in your subject
you may also do some course in
embeded system, micro processors
an extra knowledge of mechtronis will benefit you
so, try for MNCs
15th May 2010, 02:31 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
there are lot s of job opprtunity of jobs for electronics engineer in india
in public sector:
1 SAIL
2 BHEL
3 BEL
4 BARC
5 IISRO
6 DRDO
7 NTPC
8 NHPC
9 TELECOM SECTOR
IN PRIVATE SECTOR
1 NOKIA SIEMENS
2 HONEWLL TECHNOLOGY
3 IN VAREIOUS SOFTWARE COMPONY
so only you to work hard for that to clear the exam conducted by it
for more detail please visit their official website
ok
all the best
31st May 2010, 11:56 PM
drdo99
Banned

Since indian market is still far from the electronics basic industries.
This is because of east asia prolong market.
But since the recession,the electroniics market is looking in india.
so,the scope are coming there. for you.
27th June 2010, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the extra courses required to do for an EC engg. student ,for better placement?
28th June 2010, 08:59 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

after completion of ur b.tech in electronics u can join various companies

u can apply for communication companies like BSNL, AIRTEL, RELIANCE ,AIRCEL and many more.

there are various electronics good manufacturing companies like LG,SONY,SAMSUNG,VIDEOCON and many more.

there will be also many GOVT.sector jobs 4 u . u can get all information about this jobs from employment news.

all the best.
28th June 2010, 12:06 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can apply for the officer post in govt sector:
1 SAIL
2 BHEL
3 BEL
4 BARC
5 IISRO
6 DRDO
7 NTPC
8 NHPC
9 TELECOM SECTOR
IN PRIVATE SECTOR
1 NOKIA SIEMENS
2 HONEWLL TECHNOLOGY
ok
all the best
28th June 2010, 10:07 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenaraju786 View Post
HAI
I think you can do engg in aerospace,electrical,environmental,marine,fire & safety,aviation,electronic & communication,industrial,computer/IT,fluids,civil,instrumental,mining,structural.The se are developing nowadays.
bye
30th June 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

is it too difficult to get a job for a fresher passed ec?how to get it?
6th July 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

To enhance my placement skills , what good courses will help me ? Please list out the short courses which I can do during my holidays.Presently I am on holiday after the completion of third year BE in & EC.i am also interested in doing an internship during my summer vacation.please suggest me the ways to apply for an internship and the list out the companies that offer internships.please mail me at [email protected]
7th July 2010, 08:13 AM
gohan4

hi
there is very good aspect of
salary for electronic Eng. if you have good marks and experience .
7th August 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing my B.E.(EC),III yr. can u plz tell me tht which r d best companies from where i should pursue my major training?
18th August 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.tech. with electronics engg. and i wants to apply for DRDO. How can i apply for this???
19th August 2010, 04:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
sure u r eligible in MNCs in india
it is quite possible to have job in india
for details u may take help of:http://www.indianfresher.com/
Best of luck
20th August 2010, 05:02 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

there are huge scope of placement of electronics engineers..

u can go for any kind of job in govt.sector as well as in private sector..

as u want to know about MNCs ,for that u have to prepare urself very well..

u have to increase ur skills in that field ,by doing lots of short term courses..

u can do Mtech to encahnce ur knowledge in that particular field.

all the best.
21st August 2010, 07:16 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

there are very good future for electronics engineers.you can get jobs in either software companies like tcs, infosis, ibm, wibpro or in electronics companies lg, samsung , nokia bsnl etc.

best of luck.
26th August 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To enhance my placement skills , what good courses will help me ? Please list out the short courses which I can do during my holidays.Presently I am on holiday after the completion of third year BE in & EC.i am also interested in doing an internship during my summer vacation.please suggest me the ways to apply for an internship and the list out the companies that offer internships.please mail me at [email protected]
HI DEAR, you might got the inplant traning ..now u r my seniar. so plz guide where do i get my inplant training.i m now 3rd year student of ece branch from maharashtra.
26th August 2010, 11:58 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
do not worry about placements for electronics engineers.you have wide opportunities.you can give GATE exam and do m.tech after that you will get a good job with high salary.you can also do MBA if you are interested and then it will land you agood job in some MNC.you can also join without doing any further studies.
All The Best!!!
27th August 2010, 01:58 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i m doing b.tech. with electronics engg. and i wants to apply for DRDO. How can i apply for this???
you can apply for drdo only when you are in the final year of your graduation,
to apply for drdo wait for the notification to come,which will come by the end of the year,in employment news
all the best
27th August 2010, 02:26 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

dear friend
there r many sector for job of electronics engglike communication system in railway,signal prossing systemin railway&in power plant.
good luck.
27th August 2010, 04:29 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenaraju786 View Post
you should search no the
www.fresherworld.com lots of jobs are available for freshers
you will get your drea job if beat the competition
best of luck
28th August 2010, 02:18 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
the job aspects of ECE engineering is very good.
You can enter in either software sector as well as in your core sectors.
In software sector you can join any MNCs like TCS,CTS,IBM,WIPRO,Satyam etc.

& in core sector you can join either PSU or any private companies like Nokia,Samsung,LG,Intel etc.

Some PSUs are:
SAIL
BHEL
BEL
BARC
IISRO
DRDO
NTPC
NHPC & a lot.

but i would like to suggest you to go for further studies like M.Tech or MBA, which will sharply enhance your career.

good luck.
28th August 2010, 02:20 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

dear friend,
the job aspects of ECE engineering is very good.
You can enter in either software sector as well as in your core sectors.

In software sector you can join any MNCs like TCS,CTS,IBM,WIPRO,Satyam etc.

& in core sector you can join either PSU or any private companies like Nokia,Samsung,LG,Intel etc.

Some PSUs are:
SAIL
BHEL
BEL
BARC
IISRO
DRDO
NTPC
NHPC & a lot.

but i would like to suggest you to go for further studies like M.Tech or MBA, which will sharply enhance your career.so kindly prepare for GATE,CAT,MAT etc exams through which you can take admission in further studies.

good luck.
8th September 2010, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

which of the given has more preference during recruitment by the mnc's for an engineer :knowledge ,skills, learning ability?
27th March 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

To enhance my placement skills , what good courses will help me ? Please list out the short courses which I can do during my holidays.Presently I am on holiday after the completion of third year BE in & ECE Dept. I am also interested in doing an internship during my summer vacation.please suggest me the ways to apply for an internship and the list out the companies that offer internships.please mail me at [email protected]
M0: 9092565803
8th July 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i have selected electrical and electronics engineering,so in which companies i can get the jobs and can i get a high salary.
16th July 2011, 12:21 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

they should try and give GATE exams and prepare well for it as then they will automatically have an upper edge and along with that if any one persues for MBA then it will certainly land them in a good job in the MNC's and also with a good salary but if one wants to do more in technical field then one must opt for Mtech to get his educational background strong and then jump into the quest for jobs in MNC's. all the best wish you good luck for future....

Thanks`
17th July 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
now i am doing my 3rd year BE(EIE).i want know about what are core companies are available in this field.particularly instrumentation field. can you say and explain me
26th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

how 2 prepare for government jobs in ec engineering?
2nd August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Electronics,please tell me,should i learn programming for better testing of my product,myself.
3rd August 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

scope and salary packages of electrical and electronics engineering.
1st September 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tel me procedure for applyin for gate exam...?wen should be exam wil be held and tel wen shoul be i apply ?
15th September 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what's the requirement in interviews in electronics and comm.
15th September 2011, 10:46 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india) is very good.

electronics engineers can apply for the given below jobs

>>telecommunication jobs.

>> core Electronics jobs.

>>VLSI jobs.

>>Automation jobs.

>>Govt jobs.

>>IT jobs.

>>Lectureship jobs.

etc.

electronics engineers can apply in the given below govt sector

>>BSNL.

>>AIR.

>>Airpor authotity of India.

>>ECIL.

>>EIL.

>>BEL.

>>ISRO.

>>DRDO

etc.

all the best..........
7th October 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year BE Electronics student from M.U.
can anyone tell me how to apply for a job in core companies like LG,SONY, PHILIPS, VIDEO CON, SAMSUNG etc as a "FRESHER!"?
i want to do my career in core field only!! pls help me out!!!!!! !!!!!
also tell me, after BE it is possible to apply for a VLSI field job???
25th October 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

provide basic information for the DRDO for electronic & comm. student...
11th November 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is electroinics&communication
20th November 2011, 11:38 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend

There are lot s of job opprtunity of jobs for electronics engineer in india
in public sector:
1 SAIL
2 BHEL
3 BEL
4 BARC
5 IISRO
6 DRDO
7 NTPC
8 NHPC
9 TELECOM SECTOR
IN PRIVATE SECTOR
1 NOKIA SIEMENS
2 HONEWLL TECHNOLOGY

all the best
26th January 2012, 04:59 PM
despire007

the aspects of engineering in india is very good,and day by day it is growing up.
to be placed in mncs you should have a very good knowledge in basic electronics as well as communication skills is also mandatory.
28th January 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what are the extra courses required to do for an EC engg. student ,for better placement?
the course which a EC engg. is required for better placement are DOTNET,SPAM,some course related to embedded system,robotics,microprocessor,control system for entering in the field of electronics and for better placement in IT companies course related to software engineering like some languages like JAVA, FORTRAN HTML etc and also good knowledge about operating system.
23rd June 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i am a electronics engg student,completd 3rd yr.
i wanted to know what arethe short term courses in banglore wich can be completed within a month????
15th July 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I am a final year student in electronics engineearing. I want to make carrier in core field but i don't know what i do addition with B.E degree. ple tell me some course which is helpful for making carrier in core field. my email id is [email protected] and also my cell no. is 9372706075. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?