23rd April 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Good paying job for BCA student?

I m milan,,I want job for after bca.if any job is occured ,and salary is medium,then,all job details sent me my mail id.

27th April 2014, 10:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good paying job for BCA student?

You have mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in BCA ( bachelor in computer application) and also you are considered that in our respective forum that you want to do job on the basis of your qualification. In india many companies are offered job to the candidates in their colleges through campus selection in your respective course. As you are BCA ( bachelor in computer application ) so you can apply this following companies are like
INFOSYS
HEAWARE TECHNOLOGIES
TECH MAHINDRA
CSC.
TCS
CTS
WIPRO
ACCENTURE
HCL
SAMSUNG INDIA
NOKIA INDIA
GETECH
GLUTATECH
WEB
V GAURDS
Or many more companies are in India in which they offers job to those candidates in which they have done their bachelor degree in BCA ( bachelor in computer application ) so that be update with employment news so that you will get better recruitment news so that you can apply many more companies for your job which you have want. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and be prepared well for your better selection of job procedure and I am sure you will definitely get the job which you have want in the before as you have mentioned in the above forum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?