4th February 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in the companies like wipro after completion of BMS Marketing course?

How to get enter in the company like Wipro for the job after doing BMS marketing? Like the interview or getting the job at their place what will be the procedure? Can someone please guide me with the required details for me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
8th February 2018, 05:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in the companies like wipro after completion of BMS Marketing course?

You can very much apply for the jobs in Wipro after the completion of BMS course.
Since, you have completed your Graduation, you can apply for various jobs according to your qualification at Wipro. Wipro offers several jobs for the candidates those who have completed their Graduation successfully. These jobs comprises of voice as well as non voice process.
So, if you are interested to join Wipro, you can contact to the HR department for the same. Forward your resume to the HR department, you will be called for the interview process accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?