4th February 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to answer in an interview for 1 year gap between studies and job?

Procedure followed to answer in an interview for 1-year gap between studies and job? Can you please give me the right suggestions which I can follow to ensure that I will tackle this question and get the job in MNC companies without a problem? Thanks!

7th February 2018, 08:36 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Procedure followed to answer in an interview for 1 year gap between studies and job?

If you have one year gap in your studies and job then don't worry brief the interview that you have a family business which you need to take care that year due to some unexpected situation which is the reason for one year gap.
or else
Tell them that you have some health issues so taken a gap of one year.
or else
Tell them that you have given some public sector jobs but due to insufficient release in vacancies i came back to concentrate on my software carrier.
Like wise tell them anything but make sure you convince them.
8th February 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to answer in an interview for 1 year gap between studies and job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure followed to answer in an interview for 1-year gap between studies and job? Can you please give me the right suggestions which I can follow to ensure that I will tackle this question and get the job in MNC companies without a problem? Thanks!

Candidates at the time of the interview have to answer about the one year gap period between studies and job. They have to give them correct and acceptable reason for the gap between studies and job. Most of the employers understand the reason for the gap period between studies and job. Candidates can provide them whether they have studied any courses or any internship in the gap period between studies and job. The gap in education is an important issue than a gap between studies and job.
8th February 2018, 01:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on your situation and there is no procedure to answer such questions during an interview. You need to make sure that you give a genuine reply to make your case stronger because any made up answer will backfire for you.

Never give any vague answer and you should always tell the truth about the gap. If it was due to unexpected situation, then it will surely help you.
8th February 2018, 05:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your studies a year ago and applying for the job with a year gap, you should give a genuine reason for the gap in order to avoid any further obstructions for the job.
According to my opinion, the best answer should be that you were preparing for the Government job examination by your own in the mean time for past 1 year. Now, you got a good opportunity to join a good organisation, that is why you have approached for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?