21st May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%?

I have completed my graduation by getting 57% and i want to do cs cours. I want to know how to take admission , fees and nature of course

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in ICWAI after completing completing graduation with 2 backlogs?
  2. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  3. Admission in M.Com after completing graduation? What are the admission dates?
  4. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  5. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  6. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  7. Can I get admission to study Graduation on 11th marksheet?
  8. How to take admission in CS executive program after completing graduation?
  9. Can I get admission for BFA in Nalanda Nritya Kala Mandal after completing graduation?
  10. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  11. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  12. How to take admission in MBA after completing graduation
  13. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  14. Can I do PGDCA after doing B.Com in IGNOU?
  15. How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  17. What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation? -- [New]
  18. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
21st May 2012, 08:05 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%?

Hi dear.......
The CS course is a Professional course which can be done after intermediate or graduation , after graduation the candidates can skip the foundation level other wise he/she has to give the foundation level .

The details eligibility criteria are as follows......

The subjects for CS ......

For more details visit its official website of ICSI.

Good luck.........
21st May 2012, 08:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%?

Basically the course will give an insight on the various laws that the corporate world needs to follow. Being a graduate can enroll for the intermediate level directly. If you enroll by August you will be eligible for the June exam to be held in 2013. If you apply after that you will be eligible only for the December 2013 exam. If you are commerce graduate the fees is Rs 7000 else it is Rs 7750.
21st May 2012, 09:21 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India), is a correspondence course and can be pursed with other course any time of a year.

After completing Graduation one is directly admitted to the Executive Program of CS course exempting the Foundation Program.

The CS course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM-The candidate having completed 12th in any stream is eligible for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM-The candidate having completed Foundation program or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University is eligible directly to this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM-The candidate having completed Executive program is eligible for this program.

Apart from this after completing all the program of CS, the candidate has to undergo a 15 months practical training before finally certified as Company Secretary by ICSI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
21st May 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my GRADUATION(accounts honurse) in 2012 with 57.6% ...what furhther should i do...as my ECONOMICAL & FINANCIAL CONDITION IS VERY POOR

AVISHEK AGARWAL
ASANSOL
WEST BENGAL
[email protected]
21st May 2012, 02:09 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Company Secretary has in depth knowledge in corporate law ,corporate governance and corporate management.

Company Secretary can actively participate and guide the company in almost all the matter of the company

whether it is financial,legal or management matter of the company.

As you are graduate you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

You can take direct admission in Executive level (second stage ) of Company secretary course.

3 STAGES OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight months programme
fee- 3600/-

2,EXECUTIVE
9 Months programme
fee - 7000/-

3,PROFESSIONAL
fee – 7750
15 Months programme

Admission is open through out the year.

You can enroll your self online or you can visit it's official centers spread all over INDIA for prospectus and form .

ICSI has 66 center all over INDIA.

you can take the information of centers through it's website.

Examination are held twice a year in june and december.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
29th May 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

online company seceretary admition lena ka liya koi entarance exam dena hoga?
31st May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i had jst gvn my graduation last yr exam nw intrested in c.s course when should i get registr for executive programm of c.s n when will be applicable for exams???
11th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation this year(2011-2012)with 83%,what do i need to do to enroll for c.s course?i need to get full details>
11th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

how to register for c.s course after graduation?
12th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission after 10 2 for foundation program ?
14th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any age limit to get the job in the company after having completed the cs course?
19th June 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

i have comptete my graduation this year .what i do?
7th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I've completd my grad. In may this year...isn't it possible 2 register now for dec. 2012 attempt of executive level,with some late fees as i've missed the reg. Before?also when i am nxt eligible 4 da xam if nt in december 2012 one?
7th August 2012, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in ca ipcc after completing graduation with 54% marks
13th August 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have registerd for executive programme in july 2012 then can i get december 2012 attempt for any one group of executive programme
13th August 2012, 05:53 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%?

HELLO ,

Basically the course will give an insight on the various laws that the corporate world needs to follow. Being a graduate can enroll for the intermediate level directly.

If you enroll by August you will be eligible for the June exam to be held in 2013. If you apply after that you will be eligible only for the December 2013 exam. If you are commerce graduate the fees is Rs 7000 else it is Rs 7750.
14th August 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How much need percentage to take admission in icsi
15th August 2012, 12:19 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India), is a correspondence course and can be pursed with other course any time of a year.

After completing Graduation one is directly admitted to the Executive Program of CS course exempting the Foundation Program.

The CS course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM-The candidate having completed 12th in any stream is eligible for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM-The candidate having completed Foundation program or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University is eligible directly to this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM-The candidate having completed Executive program is eligible for this program.

Apart from this after completing all the program of CS, the candidate has to undergo a 15 months practical training before finally certified as Company Secretary by ICSI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
Thanks
20th August 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the process about take a admission or registration to CS
23rd August 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I just complite my graduation with 47% bcom can i get direct admission in cs executive ?

Thanks
26th August 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com from mumbai university can i join the cs?
1st September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am vishal i have completed BMS(Marketing). So will it be advisable to enter in CS..and do i need gap certificate beacause i m working from last 2 yrs.
2nd October 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do cs after doing ba with english ?
2nd October 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs after doing ba with english in graduation ???
5th October 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I'M CONFUSE WHAT I MUST TAKE CS AR CWA CAN U GUYS HELP ME OUT.......?
30th October 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED10 2[MATH SCIENCE]. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN HINDI MODE
5th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM % TO BE OBTAINED IN T.Y.BCOM FOR DIRECT ENTRY IN CS EXECUTIVE. AND DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RESULT OR WE CAN GET REGISTERED BEFORE THAT AND CAN WE SIT FOR JUNE ATTEMPT WHICH COMES AFTER TYBCOM EXAM.
9th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am post graduate in commerce.whether i am eligible to register for cs in execative levelor not.but i dont know how i register for this plz give me detailed information about it.when i register for it.
17th December 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in cs course after completing graduation and what % should be required for cs.scope for cs.
29th December 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do cs after doing bba with english?

what is the dates of entrance exam and what is the process of giving the entrance exam?
18th January 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs after complete my MBA with 70% marks with finance & marketing
21st January 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admision in CS course after completing graduation and what % shood be required for cs.scope for es
24th January 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

if there is any exemption in cs course if i have cleared ca inter?
12th February 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

how many percentages needed to join cs after gradution.????????please reply fast.........
12th February 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

how many percentages needed to join cs after gradution??????????
4th March 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 55%? & plz confirm the recoganised university useful to us..
21st March 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10 class what subject i should choose in 11 class
11th June 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BMS AND I WANT ADMISSION IN CS HOW TO APPLY IT AND HOW TO CONTACT IT I STay in mumbai
6th July 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

what are the procedure for take c.s course after graduation?
5th August 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which is the last of registration of cs forms
16th August 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation (b.com) with 51% Marks.,, Will i have to clear foundation exam or i will get direct admission in executive in cs....??????? plz tell me the rules of cs for taking admission...............
29th September 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Along with cs can i go for job
15th October 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

how can admission in cs after graduation
6th November 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th from com side i wnt to do cs plz sujjest me what to do
30th November 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc......................what is the process to take admission in cs
27th December 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation by getting 62% and i want to do cs cours. I want to know how to take admission , fees and nature of course.

Regards
Ranvir kumar
27th February 2014, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Can i do cs executive for after gradution? And how many % of gradution?
3rd January 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the probability of getting cleared in the exams...i mean what is the % of pass students every year?
13th May 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 55%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?