6th June 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get job after completing professional photography course? Which photography has more scope between Wildlife and Fashion in India?

i just want to know that after completing the professional photography course, how can we get a job. And please tell me also that, which photography has more scope in India: Wildlife or Fashion.

15th June 2016, 12:58 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to get job after completing professional photography course? Which photography has more scope between Wildlife and Fashion in India?

After completion of your Professional photography course you can check with the company who are hiring professional photographer for some shoot purpose.
Generally Professional photographer is hired for portfolio shoot and some good looking shoot for natural beauty and landscape scenery.

So, most probably you an get job in some film studio or model shoot camp.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?