10th November 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Bombay Dyeing company having Fashion Designing certificate? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Respected sir, I have completed Fashion Technology from Delhi and want to join Bombay Dyeing company. How to get job in this company? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  2. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  3. Which course to do from NIFT?
  4. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  5. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  6. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  8. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  9. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  10. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  11. Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?
  12. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses -- [New]
  13. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  14. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  16. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?
  17. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?
27th November 2016, 02:33 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get job in Bombay Dyeing company having Fashion Designing certificate? What is the procedure to apply for it?

In order to get job in this company you mus have following eligibility criteria in your hand:

1. Minimum of 60% throughout your graduation as well as 10th and 12th standard.
2. No backlog till the date you are applying for the company's recruitment drive.

Procedure to apply for this company job is mentioned below:

1. If your colleges organize company recruitment drive and this particular company is your college based recruitment
company, then you can ask your training and placement officer to allow you to sit in this recruitment drive.

2. Else, you can apply for the pool campus from other college for the same company and sit for the company recruitment
process.

3. Third and last option is, just go to the company's career page and apply for the job by uploading your latest resume to the
company website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?