10th November 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Which post I can get in Yes bank being a Commerce graduate who has completed CA IPCC? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am CA IPCC completed and Commerce graduate. I am looking for job in Yes Bank. What is the procedure to get the job in Yes bank? Which post I can get with this qualification?

27th November 2016, 02:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which post I can get in Yes bank being a Commerce graduate who has completed CA IPCC? Procedure to apply for it?

Procedure to get job in yes bank is simple, just keep yourself updated to the latest vacancy by the yes bank, and as soon as you see the vacancy for the concerned bank just apply for it.

Don't forget to attach all the required document along with the application form of the bank.

Make sure you are enclosing your latest resume with all the complete information with updated mailing address as well as mobile number.

You can also join capsule course for bank Po post, where you will be taught all the topics which are generally asked in the bank PO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?