23rd January 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in electronics and communication field?

How to get a job in electronics
and communication field?
sir.....
am a fresher of ece dept..... am
staying in chennai for seeking
job..... please help me to got a job
in my field

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  2. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. How to get placed in a core companies?
  4. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  6. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  7. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in electronics and communication field?
  10. Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?
  11. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How to get a job in communication after B.E in electronics and communication
  14. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  15. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  16. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  17. What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?
  18. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
7th February 2014, 01:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in electronics and communication field?

You can definitely get a job after ECE degree. ECE is one of the most demanding branches of engineering in modern world. Electronics and Communication Engineers can apply for a job in various sectors. They are recruited by many renown companies with a very high salary package. The average initial salary of an ECE fresher is 3-6 lakhs per annum.

Some of the job areas where ECE candidates can apply for a job are-

1.IT sector jobs

2.Core sector jobs

3.Telecom sector jobs

4.Power production sector jobs.

IT SECTOR-
ECE candidates are regularly recruited in this sector.This sector provides a high paying job to ECE freshers.Some of the IT sector companies where ECE candidates can find a high paying job are-
Infosys Technologies Ltd
ITI Ltd.
Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
HCL Infosystems Ltd.
Computer Sciences Corporation India
NIIT Limited
Millennium Telecom Ltd.
National Informatics Centre Services Incorporated

CORE SECTOR-

ECE candidates have got full knowledge of all the basic functionality of core sector companies and hence they are apt to work in this sector.Some of the core sector companies where ECE candidates are recruited are-
Steel Authority Of India Ltd.
Tata Motors
BHEL
Ferro Scrap Nigam Ltd.
Wipro Ltd
NMDC Ltd.
India bulls
J & K Mineral(STEEL) Development Corpn. Ltd
KIOCL Ltd.

TELECOM SECTOR-

This sector is the most rising sector of all.With the rise in global integration the demand for telecom based communication is on a rise.
Hence the demand for ECE candidates is also rising.
This sector can be regarded the best sector for ECE candidates.

Some of the telecom sector companies where ECE candidate can apply for a job are-
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.(BSNL)
Tata Docomo
Samsung India Electronics Ltd.
Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.(VSNL)
Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
Bhartiya Airtel
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.(MTNL)

POWER SECTOR-

This is also a good option available for ECE candidates.
ECE candidates can seek for job in the following Power sector companies-
Power Finance Corporation
Spanco
Jindal Steel and Power
Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd.
NTPC Hydro Ltd.
Reliance energy
NTPC Electric Supply Company Ltd.

There are many more more companies apart from the above mentioned in the concerned fields where you can get job.You can also get job in the defense sector,railways,banking,postal sector,research sector and crime investigation sector as well.
You have to qualify in the respective entrance exam conducted by the concerned organization followed by interview and medical checkup(in some sectors) to get recruited in the concerned sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?