24th December 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?

Will there b job opportunities in private sector?what will be some of the possible designations?are they paid with a handsome salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  2. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  3. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  4. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  5. Opportunities in public and private sector? How much salary can I expect? I have completed PGDCA from Gauhati University with 57% marks
  6. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  7. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  8. Scope of Law field? What sort of jobs can I get in private sector?
  9. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  10. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  13. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  14. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  15. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  16. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  18. How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?
7th February 2014, 02:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?

A job in legal services is considered to be the fast growing and highly paid profession in the world. Apart from being one of the most coveted professions in the world, lawyers always has a good place in our society today. The salary received by the graduates in Law are at par with the top government employees in government sector and in private sector it can range in lakhs as per the concerned organization under which you are working.

You can get employment opportunities in:-
-State and central government
-Defense
-Tax and Labor departments
-Banks
-Business houses
-Legal consultancies
-Educational institutes
-News papers
-News channels
-Sales and excise departments
-MNCs and Consultancy Firms

You can work as:-
-Lawyers
-Law Officers
-Legal Advisor
-Magistrate
-District/ sessions judge
-Munsifs
-Public prosecutor
-Attorney general
-Advocate general
-Solicitors
-Notary and oath commissioner
-Associate Attorney
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?