11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in MNC after B.Tech being a fresher?

I have completed my B.Tech in 2015. But I am a fresher, I have no work experience. After this, I can get a job in MNC company. I have a good communication skills and aptitude.

11th October 2017, 11:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in MNC after B.Tech being a fresher?

To get a job in MNC after completion of your B.Tech course being a fresher, you have to apply for off-campus recruitment drives conducted by various companies. You should have to attend the recruitment process which includes Written Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. If you qualify all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be offered a job in the company.
12th October 2017, 01:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

MNC stands for multinational companies. The eligibility criteria differs from company to company but generally, major tea of company has eligibility criteria like candidate must have 60% or more from Standard 10th to bachelor's degree.
There should not be any existing pending backlogs. Not more than 2 years of gap between studies allowed. You can check exact eligibility criteria for a particular MNC on its official website.
Once you meet eligibility criteria, you can participate in recruitment process. There are various levels like aptitude Round, technical interview and HR interview. All stages must be cleared by you to Grab the job.
12th October 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech in 2015. But I am a fresher, I have no work experience. After this, I can get a job in MNC company. I have a good communication skills and aptitude.

Candidates have to make a list of multi national Companies first to apply. Candidates have to apply to the MNCs through their official website link. There are thousands of students completing engineering graduation every year and demand for the BTech fresher is very less. Therefore, the competition for the fresh engineering graduate is very high. Candidates with very good technical and aptitude skills are selected by the MNCs. Candidates join as an intern in small companies to gain knowledge and then apply for MNCs for jobs. Candidates can also apply for a job through job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?