9th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get prepared well for the personal interview for getting a job?

Sir/Mam,

mujhe janna hai Ki kya personal interview sirf English language me hi hoti hai ya phir Hindi me bhi candidates interview de sakte hai? How to get prepared well for the personal interview for getting a job? Can you please advice me on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

9th September 2016, 07:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get prepared well for the personal interview for getting a job?

Yes, there are some companies which takes interview in Hindi but, most of the companies prefers English.

Here are some tips which you can follow to prepare for the personal interview so that you may get a good job.

> Do not get nervous during the interview for any reason. You have to be confident and bold throughout to the interviewer, it creates a positiveness in you.

> Make sure that you wear something good and formal. Do not wear anything which is informal.

> Maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer and do not get distracted by anything while listening to the questions and while answering.

> Do your homework before attending the interview so that you know what you need to do in your interview and make sure that everything is kept ready before you get into the interview room.

> Prepare a good resume to show at the time of interview. Most of the companies checks only the resume and provide jobs based on your quality of work which you have done to build your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?