26th October 2014, 10:58 PM
deepu1204

How is growth in Geospatial Information System? Which all MNCs have GIS division?

Hii,This is Deepu and i completed My B-tech in 2013.
From the Past 1 year I am working in a Small Company As GIS(geospatial information systems) Engineer.

Now i want to know growth in this field.as compared to Software filed please tell me should i continue my career in this filed or try For software job.

And also i want know what are the MNC compnays which have GIS Division In india..

Thnax in Advance..

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for girls in Networking? Can they get jobs easily?
  2. Am I eligible for IT MNCs after completing B.E in 2nd division
  3. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Jobs available after Geoinformatics course in India?
  5. What is geoinformatics? Which subjects we have to study?
  6. Information about Pay Hikes and Growth in L&T ECC division under BIS scheme?
  7. What are the jobs available in the field of Geography? Where can I apply for the job?
  8. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Disaster Assessment Using Geospatial Techniques Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. GIS course in mumbai & pune region?
  10. Can I get placed in GIS after doing B.Tech IT with 71.9%?
  11. What type of job can I get in software after scoring 68% in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  13. TNOU MBA Degree PGDITM-Information Systems Development (MSP-81) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography?
  15. Can I join IAF after doing PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course? I have 1 year experience in GIS field
  16. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  17. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  18. How to become a CBI officer after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2016, 01:24 PM
january2016

Default Re: How is growth in Geospatial Information System? Which all MNCs have GIS division?

It totally depend on you that which field you wanted to go. The field in which you are working is also good and the field that you wanted to go that is software field that is also good.

So, it totally depends on you which sector you want to prefer as both sector are good and filled with job opportunity. Even we can not say that one is good and another is not .

SO , i will suggest you to go to the software field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?