31st March 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?

Hi
My query is about Mahindra Satyam.
I am asking this because I have selected
by this firm during on campus drive.
How does the work environment going
Financially whether they are calling freshers?

13th April 2015, 06:05 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
My query is about Mahindra Satyam.
I am asking this because I have selected
by this firm during on campus drive.
How does the work environment going
Financially whether they are calling freshers?
Mahindra Satyam is a very good company as of now and you can go with it for the period of 2 years right from the posting. Job environment is quite good. Since, you will be fresher there, then you won't have to do much of the task only you are allowed to look the working procedure or you can think that you will be joining the company as a trainee for the period of 6 months then only you can come to the bench.
19th February 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?

Hi sir/madam i had selected in techmahindra in campus placements which is conducted on October 2th 2016. We had waited for 1 and half year, but there is no sign of issue of doj. When i will get a call from techmahindra. Recently i had attended a contest conducted by techmahindra and i had qualified 1st round also. There is no reply from techmahindra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?