14th March 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which kind of jobs are available for me after MA?

Respected Sir, I am a student of MA. But I am interested in the works of any field officer. So, please inform what kind of job is available for me.

16th March 2017, 09:55 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which kind of jobs are available for me after MA?

There are some companies offering Field Officer jobs and education criteria MA is enough for this Job.

List of companies offering Field Officer Jobs are as follows:

* Space Consultants - Bangalore
* iTrust AG - Gurgaon
* Penta soft of NA - New Delhi
* KRIS India - Bangalore
* Coconut Development Board - Cochin
* Brand Hire - Chennai

To avail, this Job uploads your resume in the Job portals and search for this kind of Jobs.Famous job portals are Naukri, Linkedin, Shine.
16th March 2017, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a student of MA. But I am interested in the works of any field officer. So, please inform what kind of job is available for me.

After completion of MA, you can work in various fields like Banking, Marketing, Schools and Colleges, BPOs, Journalism, E - Publishing industries, Newspapers, Manufacturing units, Retail industries, Tele Communication industries, Billing Companies etc. You can work as Teacher, Editor, Copywriter, Technical Writer, Voice Process Executive, Non Voice Executive, Associate, Sales man, Sales Representative, Subject Matter Expert (SME), Research Assistant, Lecturer, Analyst, Communication Professionals, Officer Trainee, Billing Executive, Office Secretary etc. You can find the job vacancy details in the job sites.
23rd March 2017, 08:56 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
After MA according to your specialization you can apply for jobs.

After MA you can apply for lectureship in private/govt. colleges. Also you can write State/Union public service commission tests to get good salary and safe job.
27th March 2017, 08:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completion of MA course, you can apply for Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?