10th March 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Pre-training and post training In-Hand Salary at TCS for B.Tech(IT) final semester student?

Hello,
Can you please share about the in hand salary
during the training and after the training in TCS?
I am in B.Tech IT final semester and going to give
On Campus Interview of TCS.
Please somebody let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Best company in Bangalore for 6 months training in programming languages?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Is there any government institute for Pre-Sea training? Expected salary package after completion of course?
  4. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  5. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  6. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure of training in TCS for 3rd year ECE?
  9. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  10. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  11. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  12. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  17. How to do training in CS if I am a final year B.Tech student
  18. In which field should I take summer training while in pre-final year of ECE branch?
12th March 2015, 06:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pre-training and post training In-Hand Salary at TCS for B.Tech(IT) final semester student?

In the training period they will provide stipend Rs 15000/- per month. After successfully completing training period they provide actually salary. In the training period they won't charge anything from you. They will provide full salary to you. After the training period, they give actually salary to you. In that they will charge for the bus, HRA, PF and gratuity will be reduced.
14th March 2015, 01:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pre-training and post training In-Hand Salary at TCS for B.Tech(IT) final semester student?

You should think much of salary since you are fresher at this moment. Your major concentration should be in the learning opportunities. TCS is a very good company to learn and execute and it is also one of the best IT companies in the country. During the training period, TCS gives approximately 18000 as salary and post training you will get approximately 22000. This figure was still last year, however, this is expected to rise owing to the decision of HR department to raise the salary structure of freshers. The salary for last year was around 3.2 lakhs per annum which is expected to rise to 3.6 lakhs per annum from this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?