4th February 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?

Hello
I want to do job in company like tcs, ibm.
I am BCA final sem student
Please let me know how i apply for job?
With Regards-
shaifali srivastava

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  9. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  12. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS and IBM company after scoring 70% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62.3% upto 6th semester in B.E?
  14. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  15. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  16. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  17. How could I get Job in IBM having completed BCA course?
  18. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
28th February 2015, 08:28 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?

Usually companies like TCS and IBM take in BCA fresh candidates for support jobs which you can apply for via Walk-ins or campus placements. So, to get to know about the campus placement details approach your college placement co-ordinator to get details.

CLICK HERE!! to know about TCS recruitment for freshers. Currently they have closed the registration for freshers which you need to wait till they open for next time.

To know more about IBM recruitment for freshers CLICK HERE!!

Make sure that you are good at your technical and communication skills as those two are the key differentiation to get you the job and you should not have any current backlogs with above 60% marks through out studies to be eligible for applying the job!
8th May 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?

I have done BCA in Amity University through ONLINE Distance learning.Am I eligible to apply for MNC companies like IBM, Infosys,Wipro etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?