21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment tests available to join TCS for a candidate with 8.91 CGPA in B.E.?

Hi,
I have got 8.91 CGPA in B.E. What are the tests to be appear to get place in TCS? Please let me know about the recruitment tests asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
22nd April 2016, 09:41 PM
IQ14

Default Re: Recruitment tests available to join TCS for a candidate with 8.91 CGPA in B.E.?

Eligibility criteria of TCS-
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th and in 12th.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks on b.tech.
No any backlog must be there.
Only 2 years of academic gap is allowed.

Selection process-
First round is online test.
In online test there will be email writing and after that there will be aptitude test.

Second round is technical round.
Third one is HR. In HR they just want to know your skills.
Last one is MR round . In this round they ask why should we hire you etc.
23rd April 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Recruitment tests available to join TCS for a candidate with 8.91 CGPA in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have got 8.91 CGPA in B.E. What are the tests to be appear to get place in TCS? Please let me know about the recruitment tests asap. Thank you in advance.
The selection process in TCS is first a Written Test. If you clear the written test the second round is Technical Interview and finally HR Interview. This is the process followed in TCS for hiring engineers usually. Those who are studied B.E are eligible for the interview. The candidate should have cleared all the examinations in the first attempt. You can check the details in the TCS website also, the website link is https://careers.tcs.com/careers/inde.../careers/AS/IN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?