2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Revaluation of pending backlogs will affect me in attending Campus placements?

Dear Sir, Please tell me that If I have pending backlogs in 6th Semester and sent it for revaluation does is affect me in campus placements. Please reply me as early as possible.

3rd August 2016, 07:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Revaluation of pending backlogs will affect me in attending Campus placements?

Yes, it will affect you in your campus placement drives. If the revaluation result is declared before the recruitment drive and you clear the backlogs then it is well and good and you will not have any problem. If the result is not declared before placement drive or still the backlog remains after revaluation result is declared, then you will be treated as possessing pending backlogs which will make ineligible in most of the companies.
3rd August 2016, 06:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Revaluation of pending backlogs will affect me in attending Campus placements?

If you have pending backlogs at the time of facing campus placement then definitely it will affect you. You better clear your backlogs before facing the campus placement. If you have sent it for revaluation then need to wait for sometime. You can give interview at campus placement but its up to the interview panel whether they select you or not even after giving your best.
17th November 2021, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me 2 and 4 backlog revaluation will they or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?