21st July 2016, 01:49 AM
genny197

Should I need to do a course to become a Air Ticketing Agent in an Airport?

I want to work in the Airport at the ticket counter as an Air ticketing agent. What do I need to do for becoming a ticketing agent? Do I need to study the Air ticketing course? Please tell me about this.

30th July 2016, 04:51 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Should I need to do a course to become a Air Ticketing Agent in an Airport?

If you want to work in Airport in Ticket counter you have to work as a Ticketing staff not as a ticketing agent.
It is not like railway that will have ticketing agent outside. No agent is authorized near airport.
Yes, if you wanted to work as an agent you can work from outside.
You do not need to study air ticketing course, you need to study a degree course that covers all the staffing work of airport.
And under all the staffing work the ticketing staff also comes under.
31st July 2016, 05:08 PM
january2016

Default Re: Should I need to do a course to become a Air Ticketing Agent in an Airport?

Ticket agents check-in passengers and their baggage if any, help customers book air travel, print tickets or boarding passes, and tell them where their gates are.

Ticket agents also help make sure that baggage is properly routed to the passenger’s final destination. They are often an airline’s first contact with a passenger.

As such, ticket agents should readily know answers to typical questions, such as a flight’s scheduled departure or arrival time, or know how to find these answers.

Course need to do for becoming a ticketing agent is mentioned below.
Here everything is mentioned which is required to be a ticket agent.

1. Ticket agents help an airline’s customers before and after their travel.
2. To succeed as a ticket agent, you must have stellar customer service skills.
3. This skill many airlines help you develop through on-the-job training.
4. Everything you will be taught on On-The-Job Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?