27th September 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there any company to get jobs based upon M.Tech?

Sir I finished M.Sc. in Physics with 63% and then persued M.Tech in Nanotechnology with 70% in Karnataka.

But till now i didnt get Jobs based on M.Tech so plese help me to get jobs. Is there any companies to get jobs based on my M.Tech? please help in this regard

27th September 2014, 12:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any company to get jobs based upon M.Tech?

Nanotechnology is a new field that has great potential in the future.It has the ability to provide alternatives to make a sustainable environment.It includes innovations which can change the world.This technology is thought to be very demanding in the near future.
The scope and prospective in this field are tremendous if one has dedication towards this subject.The major areas that implement this technology and recruit the candidates are -

-Electronics
-Health care
-Environmental Organization
-Pharmaceuticals
-Textile
-Aviation
-Agriculture
-Food & Beverages
-Space research

You can also do research in this field in the leading institutes and research centres after your MS/Mtech.There are many good institutes where you can pursue your PhD where you can carry out your research work.Some of the good institutes are :-

- Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore;
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- National Physical Laboratory, Delhi
- Solid State Physics Laboratory, Delhi
- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Chandigarh
- Defence Materials Store Research & Development Organizations, Kanpur
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, Noida
- Delhi University
- Benaras Hindu University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?