28th May 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Vertical mobility of candidates and holding associate degree in science

Sir I am working in air force. As per your letter ig/du/16 dated 28 feb17 vertical mobility of candidates (non10 2)and holding associate degree in science under akashdeep are permitted for their vertical mobility into 3rd year of bachelor of tourism studies and bachelor of social work programmes from July 17 session. Please guide me to link in net or contact number of regional centre chennai for help in registration in Jul 17 session. Thanks.

26th May 2023, 07:12 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Vertical mobility of candidates and holding associate degree in science

the contact details for the CSC India Regional Centre in Chennai:
  • Address: 2nd Floor, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041
  • Phone: +91 44 2434 0200
  • Email: chennai[at]csc[dot]gov[dot]in
You can also visit the CSC India website for more information on the vertical mobility program: https://csc.gov.in/
Here are the steps on how to apply for the vertical mobility program:
  • Visit the CSC India website and click on the "Vertical Mobility" link.
  • Read the eligibility criteria and make sure that you meet all of the requirements.
  • Click on the "Apply Now" button and fill out the application form.
  • Attach the required documents and submit the application form.
  • Pay the application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?