24th December 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What to do, take up a small job or pursue some certification course?

Sir, I have failed diploma in ECE from last 2 years due to more backlogs and I tried to complete them. I have still 1 subject to complete my diploma. If I include this year total 3 years I have wasted. Sir I have a several questions in my mind. What I have to take a step after completing diploma, either B.Tech or job. My friends and some people are saying that I have lost 3 years better to take a small job after completing my exam and some people say to take course and certification. After completion of diploma exam, ex- like ECE group related courses or computer courses and do B.Tech. I have to completed B.Tech successfully without gaps. While going to job, they said to show related course that you have completed and certified to get good job.

31st December 2016, 10:20 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do, take up a small job or pursue some certification course?

I would strongly suggest you to complete your study as your academic performance is not good.Even if you take up any job you will not get good salary as well as growth.So complete your study or if really wish to go for a job then complete your study via distance mode.
31st December 2016, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, take up a small job or pursue some certification course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have failed diploma in ECE from last 2 years due to more backlogs and I tried to complete them. I have still 1 subject to complete my diploma. If I include this year total 3 years I have wasted. Sir I have a several questions in my mind. What I have to take a step after completing diploma, either B.Tech or job. My friends and some people are saying that I have lost 3 years better to take a small job after completing my exam and some people say to take course and certification. After completion of diploma exam, ex- like ECE group related courses or computer courses and do B.Tech. I have to completed B.Tech successfully without gaps. While going to job, they said to show related course that you have completed and certified to get good job.

Yes, you can take up a job in private companies after completion of diploma course. You can also pursue the certificate course in the part time or in the evening time. You can study the certificate courses in the subject in which you have more interest. The courses can be studied in the part time. You can study the course along with your job. There are job vacancies available for the diploma holders in various organizations. So you can take up a job and after that you can study certification course in the part time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?