7th October 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Mubble Networks for IT graduates? When its Off-Campus Drive will held in Bangalore?

Dear Sir,
What are the posts available for B.Tech IT graduate in Mubble Networks? I have completed my B.Tech in Bangalore. Please tell me when they will schedule off campus drive?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  2. Can I expect promotion if got selected as an Associate Product Developer in Mubble Networks?
  3. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  5. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive at Bangalore?
  6. Date of conduct of TCS off campus drive for science graduates in Bhubaneshwar?
  7. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
  8. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  13. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  15. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  16. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  18. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?

29th January 2016, 06:56 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Mubble Networks for IT graduates? When its Off-Campus Drive will held in Bangalore?

Mubble Networks is a networking based company. Mentioned below are the post that are available in Mubble Networks.

1. Linux admin.
2. Server admin.
3. Server Monitor.
4. Linux support.
5. Server Support.

** So, for all these you must have strong approach on all the networking components.
Especially on the Router as well as Switch.

I will suggest you to get CCNA as well as CCNP certification.
With this you can get placed in any of the networking company.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?