19th April 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualities required to get a job in TCS?

What are the qualities I require to get a job in TCS? and I was a student with not so good communication skills, and an average student in academic? What are the qualities I have to improve? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

20th April 2017, 05:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the qualities required to get a job in TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the qualities I require to get a job in TCS? and I was a student with not so good communication skills, and an average student in academic? What are the qualities I have to improve? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

You should have scored good marks in all academic examinations like 10th, 10+2 and B.Tech (at least 60%) to be eligible for the selection process in TCS. You should have very good communication skills. You should be good in spoken and writing also, to get a job in TCS. Candidates with extracurricular activities will be preferred for the job. You should have very good technical skills to clear the aptitude test and interview. You should be confident and practice in the room by speaking in front of the mirror. You should dress well at the time of interview. You must know about TCS – founder of the company, present CEO of the company, awards won by TCS etc. The above given are some of the things you should aware of while attending interview in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?