9th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements expected in private electrical companies to apply for job?

Sir/Mam, My marks in B.Tech 70% upto 6th semester and my 10th & 12th marks is very poor less than 60% so please give some private electrical company which have this type of requirements? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  4. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  5. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  7. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  8. List of private electrical companies to apply for job after B.Tech
  9. List of private electrical companies in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  11. Qualifications and requirements to get a job in Navratna Companies? How to approach the companies?
  12. List of private electrical companies in which a fresh electrical engineer can get?
  13. List of private electrical companies for fresher electrical engineers?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  15. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  18. List of best electrical core companies to apply after completion of electrical engineering?
12th January 2017, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements expected in private electrical companies to apply for job?

Eligibility Required to get job in Private Electrical Companies:

In general, the basic eligibility criteria required varies from company to company or organization to organization. For some of the companies, the minimum percentage required is 60% marks throughout the academics and for some companies just 60% marks in Graduation is enough to be eligible. So whether you are eligible or not basically depends upon the corresponding institute's/ company's eligibility criteria.
13th January 2017, 12:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements expected in private electrical companies to apply for job?

In order to get a job in private electrical companies you must fulfill the following requirements:

> You should have scored minimum 60% in 10th & 1th standard from a recognized board.

> Minimum 70% marks in bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university.

> You should have any pending backlogs.

> Proficiency in English language is very important.

> Good knowledge about your course and job profile.

As you have scored less marks in 10th and 12th, so it will be pretty difficult for you to get a job. But, still you may give a try for your satisfaction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?