16th June 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of doing ME (Power Electronics)? Is it possible to get job in MNCs after ME?

What is scope of doing ME (Power Electronics)? Is it possible to get job in MNCs after ME?

13th June 2016, 01:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is scope of doing ME (Power Electronics)? Is it possible to get job in MNCs after ME?

The scope of ME is too good in current scenario. Even there is the high possibilities of the job in this field. Only one thing which you have to do is to keep focusing on your target job and don't lose your passion at any point of the time whether it be a bad time or any kind of the situation.

You can try in any of the Power Electronic company like;

1. Eicher
2. Anchor.
3. HAVELS

These are the world's best electrical company and i make you sure that once you are into this company, you are going to enjoy your job life at more extent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?