3rd March 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I answer if Cognizant HR asks me questions related to doing nothing after MCA? Tips to prepare for HR round?

I have completed my MCA last year and doing nothing. At the time of interview which is conducting by Cognizant what I tell them if they ask the questions related to this? I am very confuse for the HR round. Kindly help me with tips to prepare for HR round.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I answer if Mindtree HR asks me questions related to doing nothing after MCA? Tips to prepare for HR round? -- [New]
  2. What should I answer if Capgemini HR asks me questions related to doing nothing after MCA? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in PI round of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer recruitment? Tips to prepare for written exam?
  6. How to prepare for HR Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Tips to prepare for Mahindra Satyam campus interview
  8. Tips for preparation of Cognizant Aptitude Test?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  10. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  11. How to get selected in CTS campus interview which is held in VIT?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  13. Preparation, placement papers and tips for Cognizant interview?
  14. How to prepare for company related questions for campus interviews?
  15. How to prepare for campus placement? Suggest some tips for group discussion round
  16. Interview process and GD topics for IBM?
  17. How to prepare for Job interview when I attend for the first time?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Software Engineer Interview?
30th March 2018, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I answer if Cognizant HR asks me questions related to doing nothing after MCA? Tips to prepare for HR round?

No other person can understand your situation better than you. Hence, you can tell them about the situation due to which you didn't do anything for a while.

If they think the reason was good enough, you might get away with it. Just be confident and try to counter every question with confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?