26th June 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in Facebook being a 12th Science candidate?

Hello sir, I am a student of 12th with Science stream from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. I want to work at Facebook. So, please guide what is the process to get a job in Facebook and what should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after doing GNM being a commerce student?
  3. Jobs available in government sector for 12th with Science and handicapped candidate? -- [New]
  4. DOEACC - O Level, M2-R3 Business Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Does Facebook offer Internship to Indian CSE graduates?
  6. Can I get job in Facebook if study MS in USA?
  7. Detail of procedure for joining Navy school after 5th class?
  8. Can I get job in Facebook, Google or Microsoft if secured 78% in 10th, 57.6% in 12th and 78% in B.Tech?
  9. Can I join engineering degree or BSc IT if I appear for 12th science electronics privately? Can I give MHT CET, AIEEE entrance exam if I am a 12th private candidate? Will 12th mark sheet affect my career and job?
  10. Job opportunities in Private sector for 12th science and CIPET(APPTC) passed candidate?
  11. From where to get MP PET offline forms?
  12. Procedure for joining Navy School after 5th standard?
  13. Which courses have high Job Opportunities in India and Abroad being a candidate pursuing 12th with Home Science?
  14. Qualification required to get job in Facebook and Google?
  15. DOEACC, B Level Course, E- Business Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I get job in Yahoo, Facebook and Google? Procedure to apply for job?
  17. Eligibility criteria for DUMET?
  18. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
14th July 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Facebook being a 12th Science candidate?

Facebook is mainly a social networking website and you must have programming skills to get a job in it. Hence, you should try your best to get admission in B.Tech CSE in reputed institutes like IITs.

Most of the IIT graduates get campus recruitment in Facebook too every year. If you can get into top institutes then you can surely get job there after completion of degree provided you perform well in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?