20th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What should be the preparation carried out for Subex campus placement?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am a student of cse dept final yr. in my coll placement is going on. already i attented 2 companies's apps test but not able to clear it. Recently a company name Subex is coming to my coll. Please guide me how to prepare for it n clear it. please help me...

20th June 2015, 09:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the preparation carried out for Subex campus placement?

Tips for preparation for the forthcoming Subex Campus Placement :-

- The primary step to success in Campus placement is written test. You need to crack the online written test which will consists general aptitude and verbal ability.
- Hence you need to practice quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and English.
- You should practice from various online placement websites like freshersworld, indiabix, maths4u, careerbless, etc. after getting the concepts.
- You should study your domain and keep at least 2 subjects as your strong point.
- Study the job position and job requirements and prepare the requisite stuff accordingly.
- Improve your communication skill.
- Keep a separate time for revision in your daily time table.
- Be calm, confident and aim to deliver your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?