28th February 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get a job after completion of engineering in telecommunications?

I am searching job since past 1 and half month after completion of my engineering in telecommunication. So wat about my job were do i get and when do i get the job. Plz help me out and increase my confidence. Awaiting for your advice and suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  2. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  3. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  4. What are the future scope of diploma in E&TC?
  5. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in telecommunications in Lativa?
  10. How many JTO are working in Meerut Branch?
  11. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  13. Should I opt for job or go for further studies after completion of my engineering in CSE?
  14. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  15. How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?
  16. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering?
  17. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
29th February 2016, 01:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completion of engineering in telecommunications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am searching job since past 1 and half month after completion of my engineering in telecommunication. So wat about my job were do i get and when do i get the job. Plz help me out and increase my confidence. Awaiting for your advice and suggestions.
There are vacancies in both government and private sector for the telecommunication engineers. You can work in Telecommunication, Software Engineering, Power Sector, Television Industry, Hardware Manufacturing, Home Appliance and VLSI design, Research & Development. The aspirant can work in the following companies;
29th February 2016, 11:26 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completion of engineering in telecommunications?

You have lots of opportunities to get jobs in Telecommunications.So,you need not worry about it,you will definitely get placed in one of the best jobs.Telecommunications students have job opportunities in both government and private sector.It is suggestible for you to register in the websites like naukri.com,freshersworld.com etc.

These websites help you to show various jobs available for your course.Its better to apply for all the government jobs which release notifications.

There are many jobs for students in Telecommunication in the companies like:

-->BHEL
-->DRDO
-->ECIL
-->NFC
-->ONGC etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?