29th December 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get certificate for homeopathy practice having 10 years of experience?

I have completed MBA degree from Bangladesh and working as distribution Manager in a reported Group of company from last 19 years near about. From last 10 years, I am practicing Homeopathy here and but I don't have a Certificate in this course. I use to read Homeopathy books and flow on line of different doctors and have good
knowledge in this field. Please help me to get this certificate from your end.
Regards,
Murad.

20th January 2017, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I can get certificate for homeopathy practice having 10 years of experience?

If you don't have any qualification, then you can't get any kind of experience certificate. There are many people who become doctor without any formal education and it is a sort of illegal practice.

You need to hold a license after getting the education from a recognized college to practice any healthcare practice. Anything related to healthcare is strictly monitored by the government.
18th December 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where I can get certificate for homeopathy practice having 10 years of experience?

I have a diploma in Homoeopathy from BRITISH INSTITUTE OF HOMOEOPATHY INTERNATIONAL, USA..
can I get a legal Certificate for the practice of the same in India.

Anupama
20th December 2020, 01:57 PM
prynsh7

To become a professional homeopath you will need to do at least 3 years training in Classical Homoeopathy as well as anatomy, physiology and pharmacology. Once you have a professionally recognised diploma or degree, then you would need to associate yourself with the Homoeopathic profession in your country or state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?