13th June 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?

since
i got placed in tcs. bt due to some coditios now am having one backlog regarding to university i can leave 2 papers. am having all my pc and cmm.nw will i be a part of tcs r not?

14th June 2014, 02:19 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Will I get a job in TCS having backlog in final semester?

Am afraid that you won't be able to join TCS if you are going to have backlogs by end of your 8th final semester. There will be check done once again for your degree completion certificate in TCS. So, if you are in your final semester now then make sure that you put all your hard work and clear all the backlogs plus the present subject in the semester.

Talk with your college heads and professor and get some feedbacks to prepare well and also let them know that you are placed already and sometimes if the paper evaluation goes inside the college they do consider for passing you just in case if it's needed.

It's 100% sure that you won't be able to get the job if you have backlogs in final semester even if you are placed in TCS already. So, make sure you complete all the papers with pass mark. Apply for re-evaluation, re-test anything of that kind which is available in your college after giving the main exams in case you failed in some subjects on your final semester.
7th August 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?

8th semester one backlog is there
I completing that . Iam eligible for TCS ninza
Job
8th February 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?

Im selected for tcs nd got offer letter bt I'm having one backlog nd I have not mentioned can I join after clearing the backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?