11th September 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Will my 12th 58 percent marks affect future campus placement?

Hello, I have got 73% in 10th, got 58% in 12th, got 68% in B.Sc, got 80% in MCA. My 12th mark will affect my placement in IT? Can you please answer back my query on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 64 percent, 54 percent and 59.6 percent marks in 10th, 12th standard and MCA?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNC companies if I have 58 percent marks in 12th and above 60 percent throughout studies?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for TCS campus placement?
  4. Will my 12th percentage affect my campus placement?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?
  7. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  8. Does 12th marks play any role in campus placement or in getting a government job?
  9. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  10. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester?
  11. Am I eligible to get placed in campus placement with 45.2 percent marks in 10th, 62.6 percent in BCA and 64.17 percent in MBA? -- [New]
  12. Can I appear for TCS or other companies placement if I have 59.6 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  13. Gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson?
  14. Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  16. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th and 7.43 CGPA till 5th semester?
  18. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
15th September 2017, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my 12th 58 percent marks affect future campus placement?

In order to get campus placement, you should have completed 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 60% marks. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and should not have more than 2 years of educational gaps.

Your marks throughout the career is very good, but in 12th you scored a bit low. So, it may affect it some reputed companies.
15th September 2017, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have got 73% in 10th, got 58% in 12th, got 68% in B.Sc, got 80% in MCA. My 12th mark will affect my placement in IT? Can you please answer back my query on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Yes, your 58% marks in 12th will affect campus placement in many companies. Generally, eligibility to attend a campus placement is 60% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation. Campus placement eligibility criteria will change from one company to another. Therefore, it is very difficult to get placed through campus placement with less than 60% marks in 12th. You can contact your college placement department for more help regarding this. You can apply to the companies which are not insisting on the marks scored in 12th for campus placement.
15th September 2017, 01:24 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

As different company has different criteria. Some has the criteria of minimum 60% marks in throughout academics while some has minimum 55% of criteria.
It's depends upon company to company. But you don't worry you will get a good job on the basis of your knowledge.
If you have a good Technical knowledge than definitely you will get a good job.
15th September 2017, 03:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, 12th Marks are not sufficient in order to get placed in top multi national companies. But don't worry, there are several other companies that recruit candidates with less percentage too. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Campus Placement's.

>> Candidates must have scored more than 60% marks or equivalent to 60% marks in order to be eligible for appearing in Campus Placements.

>> As you have secured less than 60% marks in 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that MNC companies don't offer job opportunities for such candidates.

>> I request you to apply for all kind of IT based job opportunities with the above mentioned criteria and you may find job opportunities in any of the companies for sure.
15th September 2017, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are looking for job in top companies, then you will face disappointment because most of them have a 60% marks criteria. Therefore, you might miss out on some, but there are many companies available for you.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for the off campus interviews conducted by other companies. You can also apply through job consultancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?