18th April 2011, 09:16 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group I Cost Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

In the question paper of Cost Accounting and Financial Management (C.A. Group I), there are two sections. The first section is of Cost accounting and the second one is of Financial Management. In the first part the first question carries 10 marks and it has five sub questions in it. The second questions, which happens to be a numerical question carries 15 marks. The third question, of 16 marks, is a practical problem. The fourth question is of 9 marks with three sub questions in it. There are many internal choices in the question paper. The same pattern of questions is there in the Financial Management part of the question paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/chartered-a...gement-papers/

Related Questions:
2nd April 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group I Cost Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want financial accounting guess paper of bcom first year of osmania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?