20th March 2011, 01:04 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive, General Ability and Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper has a maximum of three hundred words, and offered with maximum time duration of two and a half hours. There are a total of one hundred and fifty Objective based question, each offering a maximum of four options, and candidates have to choose any one. There are no negative marking, and each of the question carries two marks. There are two section in the paper, Section A, offering seventy-five question from the General Ability section, and the remaining seventy-five question from the Professional Skill based section. Both of the section are very critical and have to be attempted with great care, as competition is very tough due to the absence of negative marking. Below are attached one of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/cisf-ltd-de...skills-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive, General Ability and Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive Exam, Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, Essay, précisWriting and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. SO’s/ TENO’s (GR B/ GR 1) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, Noting and Drafting, Precise Writing Paper - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NDA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous years question papers for departmental exam? -- [New]
  9. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper 1 (Code No. 1) General Ability, General Medicine & Paediatrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category VII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam General Ability & Intelligence Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. NIFT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive, General Ability and Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

cisf asi pharmacist questin paper modol
15th July 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive, General Ability and Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

cisf question H.C(MINISTRAL)
29th August 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How can e mail address is composed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?