5th March 2011, 11:18 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

It is the responsibility of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit people for the Central Government. Section Officers and Stenographers for the different departments like Central Secretariat Service, Intelligence Bureau, Armed Forces, Civil Service, Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers' Service and Indian Foreign Service is one of such post. The paper is of 100 marks and 2 hours duration. There are 7 questions printed only in English where a candidate has to attempt question 1 as it is compulsory and 2 questions out of 3 from each of the section ‘A’ and ‘B’. All the questions are of 20 marks though subparts are there. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/sosstenos-g...y-viii-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category VII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. SO’s/ TENO’s (GR B/ GR 1) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, Noting and Drafting, Precise Writing Paper - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive Exam, Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, General Ability And Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive, General Ability and Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, Essay, précisWriting and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Engineers India Limited Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Difference between UPSC and SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Licentiate (Life And Non-Life) Practice Of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Need previous years solved question papers of Cabinet Secretariat examination? -- [New]
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. National Standard Examination in Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th July 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

where I get the study materials for departmental so exam
6th September 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

When will exam for So/Steno Gr.B for 2011 be held ?
15th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

how can we get old question papers and dictations for steno posts?s
regarding ministerial services posts
5th April 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

QUALIFICATION FOR GR B/GR I
5th November 2012, 04:59 PM
sunny.madaan52

I want to prepare Section Officer & want old question papers & syllabus who by the conduct of department

please reply & suggestion send it to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?