5th March 2011, 02:28 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Jharkhand Board Class 10 Bengali Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Jharkhand Board has taken well care of the list of vernacularsubjects by including Bengali as one of them. The marks in Bengali paper totals to 50 divided into three main groups. The first group contains ten compulsory objective questions with four options one mark each. The second group requires two questions to be answered out of a total of four options, 10 marks each. The third group’s first part is comprised of two comprehension based questions out of which one is to be sought. The second part deals in grammar based questions and contain two mandatory questions. The last group totals to 20 marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your reference. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/jharkhand-b...engali-papers/
7th March 2011, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jharkhand Board Class 10 Bengali Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hon,sir i need the past question papper.pls kindly send it to me,i wil be very gesture sis thanks from obiora.api sunday sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?