20th January 2011, 12:48 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

MDU Rohtak offers three years MCA (Masters of Computer Applications)/PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications)/APGDCA (Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) courses to the eligible candidates. There are five papers in the 05th semesters that the candidates have to pass. The names of each of them are:

1. Internet Programming using C #
2. Software Testing and Quality Assurance
3. Window Programming
4. IT Management
5. Software Lab-Based on MCA-21 & MCA-23

Each of the papers has a maximum of one hundred marks and is associated with different credits in the exam, through which marks are awarded to the candidates. Below are attached some of the papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/mdu-rohtak-...mester-papers/

Related Questions:
25th January 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please sir send me PGDCA previous years question paper all semester of 'MAR Athanasius collage-kothamangalam kerala'. send me my mail [email protected]
from-prateek kumar sharma
31st January 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

mca application forms and exam dates?
18th May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want 4th sem msc computer old paper 2007 to 2010 but there are not shown plz send these paper by mail

email [email protected]
8th December 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is datesheet of M.A.PUNJABI FINAL
23rd January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

result of mca 5th sem /sept 2011
23rd January 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

result of mca 5th sem /sept 2011
21st February 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

where did i do mca
31st October 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i want 4th sem MDU Rohtak mba objective type question papers but there are not shown plz send these paper by mail

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?