9th November 2010, 07:05 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. The conducting body of the test is University Grants Commission. NET is the eligibility test for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. Some of the subjects in which the test is held by UGC are Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences, Forensic Sciences etc. For other science subjects there is a separate eligibility test conducted jointly by UGC and CSIR. This test is commonly known as CSIR-UGC NET. In UGC NET there is a paper on Philosophy. Two exams are held for this subject-Paper II and Paper III. The former is an objective test, while the latter is a conventional test. There is no negative marking in Paper II of the subject. Below are attached some of the papers of Philosophy (Paper II) and for more information you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-philoso...per-ii-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Civil Service examination Philosophy (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. NET Philosophy (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Karnataka Public Service Commission Philosophy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IFS Chemistry (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. NET Hindi (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for ABB written test for instrumentation and control engineering? -- [New]
  9. NET Criminology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. NET Spanish Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. NET Population Studies (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. NET Hindi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Download NET Malayalam (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IFS Geology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
25th November 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I AM JUST WANT NET EXAM QUESTIONS PAPER OF THE PRIVIOUS YEAR
25th January 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I have Wanted to all Bank Exam Question Papers
25th January 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have Wanted all Bank Exam Question Papers
1st February 2011, 04:07 AM
internetimm31

UGC NET DECEMBER 2011 IMPORTANT DATES

Date of UGC NET examination: ______ June 2011
Date of UGC NET Notification : _____
i) Last date for Applying On-Line ________
ii) Last date for receiving the print out of online Application Form (2 copies) , Attendance Slip and Admission Card at the respective test centres (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) )

Ask Question | HelpDesk
14th April 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

when will be the result of net Des 2010 announce ?
20th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Sachin Narayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can download all the previous years quesion papers of NET examination through its official website i.e www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

here i'm providing an old question paper of philosophy (PAPER-II) december 08
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D%200308%20PAPER%20II.pdf(386.8 KB, 167 views)
27th May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i want net june2011 chemical science study material
28th May 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i want the solved paper 1 of ugc net
18th October 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

my is wanting very past question for 1954
26th October 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

date of net-2011-12 ?
24th December 2011, 02:14 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Previous Papers of UGC NET Philosophy

I have attached a few past papers of UGC NET Philosophy for your reference along with this post..

go through them and observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

For more information on UGC NET Click Here

The UGC NET Exam is conducted every year twice in the months of June and December..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?